Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

I don't think that's true, nmetzler. If it was, it would be mandatory for professional athletes to abstain from sex and simply get the shit teased out of them prior to a game :P

Almost all professional American football teams have cheerleaders. The Detroit Lions do not have cheerleaders. The Detroit Lions lost a record 20 games in a row over three seasons and had an 0-16 season four years ago. Since the 0-16 season a group of women around Detroit have formed a fan-based cheerleading group that reserves front row seats near the Lions bench and/or an end zone. The Lions made the playoffs this year.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Once upon a time in the USA, sex was thought to decrease your performance. Hence why they would sequester football players in a hotel before a big game. I'm sure that worked really well too.

They still do have football players stay in a hotel even for home games. They idea is to make every game feel the same to remove home field advantage for the opposing team when you play on the road (this doesn't stop the crowd from being loud enough to disrupt audibles).

Anyone who can grow a good beard and shaves is an asshole... My dream is to have a rediculous beard

As much as I would like to grow a full beard down to my nipples, very few professions allow that, and mine certainly doesn't (I suppose if I become the AD of an NCAA Div 1 school and have multiple sports win multiple NCs plus our athletic department win an NCAA directors cup or two, they couldn't stop me from getting away with it...)

Anyone who can grow a good beard and shaves is an asshole... My dream is to have a rediculous beard

I lost out on all counts - hairy arms, hairy chest....zero ability to grow reasonable looking facial hair. I look even more stupid and somehow fatter if I try....

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

Quick question to all of you. If you're able to grow a great beard, do you also have a lot of body hair? Is it the same with the opposite of you all? (no beard, minimum body hair)

I have a beard but also a shitload of body hair, I just want to see if it's a normal correlation. :P

Quick question to all of you. If you're able to grow a great beard, do you also have a lot of body hair? Is it the same with the opposite of you all? (no beard, minimum body hair)

I have a beard but also a shitload of body hair, I just want to see if it's a normal correlation. :P

I have very little body hair. Almost none on my chest. A little on my belly. Pretty light on my arms/legs for a guy. None on my back (thankfully). But I can and do grow a full beard. I don't take it to Santa levels though. It gets trimmed back once every month or two.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I'm 34....what the hell does that make me? :)

18 years younger than me.. <insert all the usual, when I was your age, xx years is nothing, wait til you hit yy.. stuff>

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I have very little body hair. Almost none on my chest. A little on my belly. Pretty light on my arms/legs for a guy. None on my back (thankfully). But I can and do grow a full beard. I don't take it to Santa levels though. It gets trimmed back once every month or two.

Light on the hair everywhere, especially my head. Though as I've aged, I've gotten some back hair. Can't grow a decent beard at all.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I lost out on all counts - hairy arms, hairy chest....zero ability to grow reasonable looking facial hair. I look even more stupid and somehow fatter if I try....

I def look fatter with a beard. And yeah, the face was the last part of me to actually grow hair. My friends tell me to take my sweater off at the beach.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I can grow a good beard (I went with a Sabretooth style for Warrior Dash as seen in my avatar to the left), but my arms, legs, and chest aren't very hairy.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

My wife actually spotted gray hair in my beard the other day, the first of such hairs yet spotted on either of us. I feel like I'm a bit young for that yet (33), but I guess not.

I think I found my 1st grey hair about the same age...although it wasn't in my beard or on my head...

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

My wife actually spotted gray hair in my beard the other day, the first of such hairs yet spotted on either of us. I feel like I'm a bit young for that yet (33), but I guess not.

Ive had one since I was a little kid, but now anytime my hair grows out at all (I keep it cropped tight) I start seeing more and more...and I'm only 29!

I find random red hairs among the blackness that is my hair and beard. Anybody have an answer for that one?

A few reasons:

- Irish/scottish decendees will ALWAYS find a stray red hair or two.

- Your soul is slowly disintegrating, turning you into a ginger. I'd reflect on current levels of hatred for your job and/or the people around you.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!