Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Sort of blending threads. Me with my first child, when I was 22, with a moustache and hair. (Will update my avatar to a more realistic picture as well). #1 son turns 30 on Monday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1718[/ATTACH]

post-863-135672433327_thumb.jpg

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

A few reasons:

- Irish/scottish decendees will ALWAYS find a stray red hair or two.

- Your soul is slowly disintegrating, turning you into a ginger. I'd reflect on current levels of hatred for your job and/or the people around you.

Well, I'm pretty Mexican, so I dunno about the first one. BUT you may be onto something with the soul disintegration: I'm pretty unhappy at my job, but will do some soul searching in the coming months and find out what I really want to do with my life.

Guest Snake McClain

Okay now that I've read it....I think our society has changed a ton. Women don't care about having kids and families anymore. As a whole. I think. Things are just so different now. I don't feel like women are the same any more. But neither are men. Something happened in the 90swrestling that completely altered relationships and I really have no clue what it was. All I know is I don't like it.

I'm 34....what the hell does that make me? :)

YOunger than me. I just turned 38. That makes me ancient. I am amazed at how fast this thread is moving. It is amazing what happens when you have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

After checking out the women's thread, it reminded me of the movie Idiocracy where the intelligent people decided to not bear children and everyone else kept producing like rabbits until the world's intelligence dumbed down greatly. Anybody else get that impression?

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

I totally agree with you,smurray. For a society to try and push the idea of a "ticking biological clock" on women is idiotic.

Or maybe you meant that as a whole, society has grown bloated and obscene. So nature has chosen to kill the libido of women everywhere so that no one gets laid, slowing over population as a whole.

Or perhaps you just called everyone in the women's forum "everyone else", to your superiority.

How did this thread turn from a boys club of dick and fart jokes to a 1920's men's right movement?

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

I totally agree with you,smurray. For a society to try and push the idea of a "ticking biological clock" on women is idiotic.

Or maybe you meant that as a whole, society has grown bloated and obscene. So nature has chosen to kill the libido of women everywhere so that no one gets laid, slowing over population as a whole.

Or perhaps you just called everyone in the women's forum "everyone else", to your superiority.

How did this thread turn from a boys club of dick and fart jokes to a 1920's men's right movement?

tumblr_lqyqekSmJB1qzqua1o1_400.png

Guest Snake McClain

I think society has sort of transformed into a women are better than men thing. Its not equal. Its women are superior and men are a bunch of idiots that don't know anything. Just hoe I see the day we are treated.

Boobies!!!! Boobies Boobies Boobies!!!!

Butts, round firm things at the top of the legs!!!

Does this dumb it down to more of a boys club?

Also, have any of you guys tried to toss stuff into your girlfriends cleavage? It can be tough, but when you nail it you're totally like, "Awww yeah!!! No sex for a week, but I totally nailed that shot after 8 tries!" So, yeah it's fun!

When I was a spry 20something it did seem that women were more interested in drama than settling down, but I think that's more a comment on "place in life" than "desire for family". In my fabled experiece (hitches up pants), a lot of women want kids but the age at which the switch goes form "me" to "we" is moving further and further back. It's a general trend of course, I've met lots of ladies on either end of the spetrum, but I digress....

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

After checking out the women's thread, it reminded me of the movie Idiocracy where the intelligent people decided to not bear children and everyone else kept producing like rabbits until the world's intelligence dumbed down greatly. Anybody else get that impression?

I am so glad I am not the only one that has thought like this.. scares the crap out of me at times

I was laughing at your comment about men having more libido. If you talked to ANY of my 40 something girl friends they will all tell you that this is not the case...That is also something that bugs me about life. guys are horny at 19 and girls dont get horny until 30...does that seem fair? LOL

Huh. A couple of weeks ago, a group of older ladys (all around 30-40 ~) envited me to join their jogging or workout group after they saw me dragging a tree trunk up a hill. They are pretty funny and nice and they seem to like me. Up til now I thought nothing of it. But now...

ryan_reynolds_gaylook.gif

deliver.gif

Huh. A couple of weeks ago, a group of older ladys (all around 30-40 ~) envited me to join their jogging or workout group after they saw me dragging a tree trunk up a hill. They are pretty funny and nice and they seem to like me. Up til now I thought nothing of it. But now...

ryan_reynolds_gaylook.gif

deliver.gif

MILF's? [ATTACH=CONFIG]1724[/ATTACH]
Well, I'm pretty Mexican, so I dunno about the first one. BUT you may be onto something with the soul disintegration: I'm pretty unhappy at my job, but will do some soul searching in the coming months and find out what I really want to do with my life.
Get away from that job before it destroys you! All you have to do is save up enough cash to survive a couple of months and then actively search for alternatives. My last job almost broke me down to suicidal levels (not exaggerating) and I decided to quit even though I had no other choice to fall back on. Trust me, it's a case of the frog being boiled, you don't know it happens before it's too late. It took me over a year to recover from it. :)

post-1732-13567243333008_thumb.gif

Okay now that I've read it....I think our society has changed a ton. Women don't care about having kids and families anymore. As a whole. I think. Things are just so different now. I don't feel like women are the same any more. But neither are men. Something happened in the 90swrestling that completely altered relationships and I really have no clue what it was. All I know is I don't like it.

Well, this makes me never want to post on this forum again. I'm done after this post, so ban me for being an ass if you want. But between that and the person above bragging about causing a storm by telling women they don't know what they want... wow. My fault for coming into the men only thread, I guess, but I suppose I expected the men only thread's discussion to be intelligent. Oh wait, we now live in a world where women are superior and men are all idiots! I totally forgot the patriarchy doesn't exist anymore. BRB, waiting for my mythical biological clock to catch up so I can start making babies like a proper woman. I wasn't aware the menfolk don't like it when I don't care about having a family. My bad.

This_is_seth, thank you for giving me hope for humanity.

just my 2c but i think cosmia misinterpreted everything said on this thread. i meet a lot of women who seem in a rush to have kids when they approach 30-35 because pregnancy risks increase as they approach that age. others don't care if they have children. if it happens it happens, if it doesn't c'est la vie...

cosmia, relax... were not trying to control what women do... not that we could even if we wanted to...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance