Forums are back in action! ×

Always been bad with introductions

Hi, I'm freudianweapon (probably not the best name to pick but it was the only one I could think of at the time). I've been following Nerd Fitness for a while now, didn't think to join the forums until picking up Steve's new book.

My fitness "journey thing" began about 2 years ago. Was pretty overweight, I want to say around 250 lbs. and pretty damn tubby. Not really sure what made me want to change, I was just tired of being unhealthy and out of shape.

Fast forward 2 years and I'm down to about 180 lbs. and feeling pretty damn good about myself. Despite that though, I feel there's always room for improvement. So I thought I'd join up here and see if I can find some new ways to improve myself. Plus having nerdy fitness friends would be nice, considering most of my friends are either one or the other.

For my nerdy side, I play video games (of course), mainly Playstation and nintendo. I like to draw a lot too and have a mountain of sketchbooks to prove it!

So that's me in a nutshell. I hope this intro wasn't too wordy!

Hey that's great progress! Welcome to the forum :)

Never worry about it being too many or too little words just shlock it out there. I'm glad you're with us and that you're not satisfied with things and you want to get even better. That's the zest of life.

I got the book too! Pretty fun read to be sure!

Either way welcome to the Rebellion!

For the Rebellion!

Douglas

You can become a Hero.