Forums are back in action! ×

Bragging rights

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

Last night I'm with some friends and we are telling some jokes and laughing it up. One of them slaps me on the shoulder and sort of pauses...and says...man you be got some muscle on you. That lifting is really starting to show...then my OTHER friend chimes in and says"yeah I didn't want to sound weird but j was thinking the same this g looking at you. You're really starting to show through."

First timebjn my life I've gotten complemented on my muscles. Wouldst been nicer if it was a lady but eh...it'll do. :)

First timebjn my life I've gotten complemented on my muscles. Wouldst been nicer if it was a lady but eh...it'll do. :)

Baby steps, Bruce, baby steps. :D

That's great that your friends are starting to recognise your change. Warm and fuzzies man.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

It's always the coolest when you are just chillin and not expecting a compliment and then out of the blue someone throws a great one your way and then someone seconds it! This is terrific Bruce! Keep on rockin!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!