Forums are back in action! ×

Goddess of Sexy Sheep

...that's what the GSS after my name stands for.

I recently turned 30 and I've been carrying around 10-15 lbs of extra fat that I don't really want. I'm bored with my cardio routine so I want to mix it up with some heavy weights. I track my calories on myfitnesspal.com and someone posted Staci's story in the forums there, which is why I'm here.

I love games of all kinds...video games, board games, card games, mind games...(whoops, did I say that?)...but I don't have a lot of time right now since I work 35 hours a week plus go to school full time. I'm hoping to get back into it when I graduate (maybe December).

I also started eating mostly paleo this week (although I hesitate to say it because it feels like I'm on a "diet") and I feel stronger and not nearly as bloated and gross in general. I've still had some refined carbs (pasta roni one night...also oatmeal) but in general I've been sticking with lean meats, good fats, and veggies.

Anyway I'm excited to be here and I hope to get some great pointers on lifting heavy...'cause while I've done weights for a while, it's always been in 12-15 rep range.

:)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hurrah for the welcome wagon! And welcome to the Rebellion! :) Be sure to ask around on the forums (and probably the Barbarian Strength Guild is a good spot to start) for pointers on lifting heavy and such.

Glad you're here, and good luck!

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)