Forums are back in action! ×

New to the Rebellion

I was introduced to this awesome site by my brother who showed me the article about Staci. I'm a freshman in college and a division 2 women's college basketball player so I'm pretty used to working out. But only recently have I really started strength training, and after reading about Staci I want to pursue it even more. I figured this would be a great place to start!

I feel like I'm in decent enough shape to get up and down a court, but I don't really feel like I'm in the shape I need to be in order to become dominant on the court. I've played basketball for most of my life and I absolutely love it and have devoted most of my life to it, but I feel in order to become the best athlete I can be I need to improve my diet and definitely improve my strength! We're still in season right now so I'm probably not going to start anything intense until March, but I've already found multiple articles that have given me great tips. I also convinced my mom to try the paleo diet for thirty days with me!

Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of the rebellion now and I hope to learn as much as I can and get in amazing shape!

Thanks guys...I already feel at home! Haha.

MirGSS - I'm majoring in Marketing right now..hoping to go into the music business!

DustMite - I'm nervous but very very excited to try it out. Are you apart of the paleo lifestyle? If so do you have any tips for a beginner...or maybe some recipe/snack ideas?