Forums are back in action! ×

I took the Red Pill...

Hey Everyone,

Noob here. Just saying hello and introducing myself. I've been looking for a community where I felt at home and could be myself and I've finally found it. I can not wait to get started!

A little about me; I'm a personal trainer and avid fan of lifting heavy things. I'm also an huge fan of video games like Skyrim as well as MMORPG like WOW and Heroes of the Storm(kind of addicted) as well as sci-fi movies/tv and books and almost anything that involves a dragon! It's been really hard to find people who like to lift heavy shit and then geek out about games or movies.

I've been going through a rough bout of depression and have lost a lot of motivation for training, for my business and life in general. I look forward to finding that fire for life again and the thought of being a part of a community of like-minded "rebels" to help me keep pushing!

If I can help anyone anyway just let me know. And if you're a fitness fanatic in Tucson, Az looking for a training partner let me know!

Well, enough about me I just came to say hello and express how excited I am to have found a community like this!

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Welcome! When I struggled with depression, one of the things that helped me was cardio. I know you are a lifter but you might think about taking up some long distance running for a while. Something about the brain chemicals react well to slow sustained running - that's what gives you that "runner's high". Plus if you can run outdoors (it's not too hot in Tuscon yet is it?) you can get a boost that way too. Good luck!

LadyElmo | Level 1

Race: Elf

Class: Ranger

STR: 5 | DEX: 0 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 0

Current Challenge | 1

My character and goals

"Nerd" is its own language.