Forums are back in action! ×

Tough Mudder Workout/ Preparation

I was browsing around the Tough Mudder site, and found that they have a specific workout to get you ready for the event.

Free PDF of the Workout Here.

I am no way able to finish a Tough Mudder where I man in my journey now, but I am going to a Warrior Dash in August.

I am wonder if anyone here as actually used this specific workout to prepare for a Tough Mudder/ Obstacle Course? Or what method do you use to get ready for one?

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

I checked out the workout when I was coming up with my training plan and decided it took way too long to do all those damn exercises and decided to do all my compound lifts and focus on getting pull ups up there. I'm going to readdress it later this year and see where my weaknesses are.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

*shrug*

It's just a basic circuit training routine. That type of training is close to ideal for cardio. I wouldn't expect many gains in strength though.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!