Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings fellow Nerds!s

My name is Brian Aka the Yellow Back Warrior (Nickname Yellowback was given to me by my friends while I was deployed) I currently reside in Central Texas. I am an INFP or introvert in simpler terms. 24 years young, Father of one cat lmao, Otaku, Car enthusiast.

During the day I am a Sergeant in the Army that serves as IT. I've deployed twice in my career once to Afghanistan and another to Kuwait. During the night I am a wannabe Power Lifter. I am not new to fitness I've been "Bro Lifting" for the last 4 years but I've recently fell in love with Power Lifting when I was introduced to a military sponsored Power Lifting Competition back in 2014 (in Kuwait). I've been training ever since then during my nights. Although I've competed in MWR (Military Welfare and Recreation) Power lifting events. I have not competed in any organization. Some of my accomplishments were 3rd Best deadlift in my weight class and 2nd in bench. My last total was 1205 @227 lbs. :(  Enough about my life story lol, A few of my hobbies consist of Anime (Very avid fan), Watching bodybuilding.and reading and playing MMOs. I've actually recently quit MMOs in order to focus more on reading and furthering my current education.

Some of my goals which I will mark down as levels here soon, is to total over 1600 and reach elite in the USAPL or any similar federations before I turn 30, Work on my aesthetics , Find the love of my life, relearn to play the piano. The list goes on and will be more organized as soon as I put it into a leveling scheme :)!