Forums are back in action! ×

SirPrize's Grand Prize

Greetings Nerdfitness community!

I developed Social Phobia during School and struggle with it since then. I've trained and got a lot better, got into some long lasting relationships since then, made some fine friends, but the anxiety builds up from time to time, even though no one notices my struggles nowadays and even use me as example of being a social person...

My priority is my Graduation in Psychology, but in my free time from study I want to better myself Socially, become Healthier and be a little more optimistic (I don't want to exaggerate, I think it's good to prepare for the worst, while being realistic, I really just want to be less pessimistic).

Since my focus is my study, I'm mostly using Habitica to keep track of my appointments and create good habits (mostly social, study related or productivity related) and now using the Nerdfitness forum to improve my general health, and english writing skills.

So, I expect to have your support, and to be able to support others as well.

• Like 1

I'm not a Native English speaker, so please bear with any mistakes and gently point them out for me :smile:

Intro & Log

Study Hall (Accountabilibuddies)

STR:8   -   INT:17   -   WIS:15   -   DEX:11   -   CON:7   -   CHR:15

(Stats from AD&D Quiz)