Forums are back in action! ×

And for my first impression...

I'm working on my character concept, which right now is "Camilla the Bold".  Camilla is my middle name, inherited from my grandmother, and as my sophomore year college roommate pointed out, Camilla appears in Virgil's Aeneid as a spear and battle axe wielding warrior princess (major babe too).  "Bold" I'm just trying on for size right now, but I'd say its not inaccurate as a character trait.

I tend to be a dabbler, right now its yoga, running and lifting, but I also enjoy climbing, dancing, acro-yoga, and martial arts.  I'd like to add parkour to the list.  And how about hurdling?  (Olympic hurdlers look amazing.  Plus, jumping over stuff!)  I am a definite neophiliac (that's NEO not NECRO, yo), so if I haven't tried it before (especially if its food) I probably want to.  I am a scientist, and I like writing scifi.

In terms of nerdy pursuits, I am a big fan of the original 1980's Filmation He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.  I have a He-Man costume that I've worn to several conventions (with my friend Battle Cat).  I read a lot of web comics.  I love Star Wars, X-Files, Buffy, Twin Peaks, Studio Ghibli (do I watch ANY new TV?  Not really... House of Cards?  Because DC?).  I'm not historically much of a video gamer, but I've decided to get into it and I really love Chibi Robo, and I'm trying out some Tomb Raider.  Oh, and I love karaoke (what I lack in singing talent (A LOT), I make up for with enthusiasm and silly dancing).

That is all!

• Like 1