Forums are back in action! ×

Hello World - My Aha Moment

I've signed up actually a little over a year ago, but I'm just now starting. What originally sent me here was a search on some ideas to help with the boredom I was facing at the gym. I was just not having fun and becoming motivated was not successful. I use to LOVE going to the gym back when I was in my late teens and early 20's, but my career took precedence over everything else, and only squats I was doing was on and off my desk chair. I started playing games way more than I usual, and really became a hermit. As time went by, I started to gain weight, lost my interest in many things, and my spontaneity went out the door.

So, now I am here. I was darn near 300lbs and my ideal weight is around 210. I've lost 40lbs so far by eating better, and now I'm here to join the party. I'll be posting a Blog on this site so you can all, if you want to, follow along with me on my progress.

My name is Aaha on here because I had an aha moment recently, and it's time to change for the better.

See ya in the trenches.

• Like 2