Forums are back in action! ×

Walking dead

Especially when he brought that flower to Carol... I was like, awwww. Daryl has a soft side in there. he really does care. I think that makes him worry though... hence the hallucination of his brother when he was hurt in the woods. He was brought up to be a man's man, and his feelings for these people are making him nervous. He doesn't want to let his guard down.

"resistance is futile."

Guest Snake McClain

we realize that when his brother comes back the $#!% is going to hit the fan right? Daryl is going to have to choose between merl and the group. which will be very interesting.

I'm loving this series so far and am also leaning towards the theory that everyone is already infected and that death is what makes them turn (dont know how yet though, I'll have to think on that one further!) maybe I should just go ask Andrew Lincoln, he's a regular in my local pub! (I've seen him in there a few times wearing flip flops...in winter!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

I just watched the last three episodes straight through last night. What a ride! I'm definitely intrigued by what caused Randall & Shane to turn w/o having been bitten.

As far as not hearing the heard, they were pretty far out. I'm certain they will all hear it in the opening moments of the finale.

Current Challenge || Previous:: 2020 Reset

There are a ton of previous challenges that I'm not linking

"Freaking pansies. Go work out!" - The Art of Clineliness

I read the comics and have a theory on where we'll see Daryl's brother again.

Haven't read the comics, but I know enough about them that I know exactly where your theory is going - and I agree! :)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philipians 4:13

AWESOME TEAM OF FLYING MONGOOSES!

Jump Rope Challenge: 800

Haha MirGSS no I'm too shy to go over. Its a pretty popular pub with celeb types as its hidden in some residential streets. I went in there with my sister who absolutely loves him a few days after I'd first seen him there thinking "wouldnt it be funny if he came in today?" and he did. My sisters face was pricless like O_O We had our unclesdog with us and kept trying to push it towards him so he'd stop and say hello but the dog was useless and kept going under the table *facepalm*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

I think I need to come visit you...seriously.

Anyway yes. Walking Dead. Erm.

(... jfkeajfklajfiajfioa can I come too?)

Ahem. Right. Zombies.

Right!?! I'm sorry, I usually go for nerds but...dude.

Well, he's on a show with Zombies, I take it he's has a bit of a nerd in him somewhere

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Woah just watched the latest episode (I think Uk is a little behind america)

Spoiler

Spoiler

spoiler

Just seen shane transfor after Rick shot him, does that mean they're close to figuring it out? the next episode looks mental though!! how are they going to get out of that one??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Season finale is tonight :) Pretty geeked about it.

On another note, I picked up the first graphic novel recently. I dig it! Wish they weren't so expensive though...

Pretty geeked out about it myself!

I'm actually headed out on a run for special season finale food/snacks.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

HOLY CRAP BALLS!!!

DUDE!! THAT EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Nah, that wasn't the Governor, that was Michonne! :D From the five seconds she was there, she looks like she just might be as badass as she is in the comics, which'll be awesome.

And yeah. :( Sad Mickie is sad because no more new Walking Dead episodes for quite a few months.

That was amazing.. I have NO idea how I am going to wait until fall!

I thought more people may die as well, but was kinda glad that they didn't. Actually, I hope they end up finding more people next season. And I am REALLY excited to get to know Michonne's character. She seems pretty bad ass with her zombies on chains and all.

"resistance is futile."

Guest Snake McClain

Michonne is a pretty great character in general and I was wondering if they were going to alter her for the show. I'm glad they didn't. I'm really curious why the characters (in the comic and the show) haven't always used zombie stink as a go to method to keep zombies away. it seems pretty simple to me. But they probably just don't want to smell bad.

I'm glad we finally got an answer on the secret of the zombie "virus" or whatever it is (obviously not a virus if every person on earth suddenly just has it). Glad to see that it's still "mysterious" but with the knowledge that if you die you're a zombie so eat a bullet.

The governor...yeah I've got a theory on who that is going to be (and if you've ever read the comic it will make even more sense) but i hope no one chimes in and gives it away to the less knoweldgable nerd fitters because it would be a great surprise to see i think.