Forums are back in action! ×

Walking dead

I have to say, were I Rick, I'd slap Lori, she practically told him to kill Shane and is 'shocked' that he did!

Every episode, when it's Lori's "turn" to do/say something, I close my eyes and whisper 'Do the right thing, do the right thing!' she never has, lol.

But I agree with you here. She manipulated the situation so Rick would have to kill Shane, then treated him like a monster when he did what she wanted!!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

The newer Dawn of the Dead had a zombie baby, not that terrifying.

If nothing else, the lil Zombie Baby was as cute as they come! ^_^ You lil' flesh-eating puttin'

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

medium.jpg

Could've sworn that this was posted before...

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Oh wow I just watched the finale yesterday.

Spoilers:

Freakin amazing! I love Daryl on the motorbike and coming to Carols rescue when she was surrounded by the herd. Also giving Rick the low five when they met up again on the highway. Too awesome for words. He's fast becoming my favourite character (even more than Rick who I had been going off of until he re-deemed himself telling them all what's what around the campfire) Lori was just annoying me the entire episode though. She was such a hypocrite saying she wasn't going to leave the farm without Carl and then pulling Beth away when Patricia got attacked.

Never read the comics which I think I'm now going to have to invest in, but who the heck was that hooded person that found Andrea in the woods, and why did they have two armless zombies chained to them? And beginning the episode, where did that helicopter come from and where was it headed?

Anyway now I have to wait until Autumn to find out. How am I supposed to wait that long! I wonder how much the comics are .....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

way back in the olden days when STNG was first on and the interwebs were just starting, there was this great bulletin board (old fashioned-y blog thing for you kids) called "die wesley crusher die". Everybody hated him b/c he was sooooo annoying and poorly written and poorly acted and GAH! terrible. I believe we all feel the same about Lori. GAH! I wish she was a zombie. (and carl too).

I liked the season ender - Andrea (?) in the woods.... WTF?

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I have read the comics and it's still exciting to watch the episodes. They do a great job of fallowing the main points while still leaving the comic book junkies guessing.

Oh wow I just watched the finale yesterday.

Spoilers:

Freakin amazing! I love Daryl on the motorbike and coming to Carols rescue when she was surrounded by the herd. Also giving Rick the low five when they met up again on the highway. Too awesome for words. He's fast becoming my favourite character (even more than Rick who I had been going off of until he re-deemed himself telling them all what's what around the campfire) Lori was just annoying me the entire episode though. She was such a hypocrite saying she wasn't going to leave the farm without Carl and then pulling Beth away when Patricia got attacked.

Never read the comics which I think I'm now going to have to invest in, but who the heck was that hooded person that found Andrea in the woods, and why did they have two armless zombies chained to them? And beginning the episode, where did that helicopter come from and where was it headed?

Anyway now I have to wait until Autumn to find out. How am I supposed to wait that long! I wonder how much the comics are .....

Your first part reminds me of this..

medium.jpg

Not much of a spoiler so I'll tell you.. The hooded stranger's name is Michonne. She cut off the zombie's arms and lower jaw so they can't attack her. She has figured out that pulling them around keeps zombies from noticing she is even there. (awesome scene in the comic where she is walking through a hoard and only killed a few that got to close.) In the comic Andrea never needs saving from her so I'm wondering how the show will change her meeting the group.

As far as the Helicopter, it's not in the comic.

I won't spoil it, but If you have read any of the comics, the person in the woods, well, is AWESOME.....

That's is exactly how I'd want to walk around a world infested with zombies....with 2 minions attached by chains....most excellently bad-ass.

She holds a real bad-ass image in the beginning. Not so much after that..

Transformassacre Challenge

Current Goal: Weigh in at 200lbs or lower by May 2nd

Current Specs: 205lbs, ?? body fat (April 12th 2012)

Long term Goal:

-Meet a body fat percentage of 10% or lower by Sept 1st

-Be able to finish

Tough Mudder on Sept 8th

Also..

I wonder how much the comics are .....

There are 7 books out containing about 18 issues each. I noticed you're in London, so your best bet would be on Amazon for about 15 quid.

Transformassacre Challenge

Current Goal: Weigh in at 200lbs or lower by May 2nd

Current Specs: 205lbs, ?? body fat (April 12th 2012)

Long term Goal:

-Meet a body fat percentage of 10% or lower by Sept 1st

-Be able to finish

Tough Mudder on Sept 8th

Hooray for the Darryl love going on. His character actually seems to posess some common sense and has managed not to get invovled in all the various dramas unfolding in the group. Seriously. You have zombies trying to eat you pretty much on a daily basis and that isn't enough drama that you need to create more?

I think next season will be make or break for the show. I loved the 1st season but 2nd season really didn't hold my interest nearly as much. I'd find myself reading during commercials and only half paying attention until it was over.

Oh, Darryl=example of a really good reason to have a couple redneck buddies. You know those guys will have a hunting cabin WAY up in the woods someplace stocked with beer and ammo.

So Sunday is quickly approaching and Walking Dead, the thing I've been looking forward to every week, will no longer be new! What's a guy to do now?

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

As far as the Helicopter, it's not in the comic.

Yeah, it is.

Like many things in the TV show, things that happen in the comics often appear very differently.

Couple of examples:

Michonne sudden entrance - she saves someone in the comics but in a different scenario.

Most of Shane's characterizations were actually Rick's since Shane was killed off in the comics very early.

Carl kills Shane in the comics because he's threatening Rick. In the show, Carl kills zombie-Shane for the same reasons.

And the helicopter in the comics is what directly leads to the group's first encounter with the residents of Woodbury. It appears in the show it will also lead it, but there will be a few steps along the way first.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...