Forums are back in action! ×

size 32 to size 16

Over the weekend I went shopping and for the first time since I was an early teenager I fit into a size 16 slacks (yea they were snug but I am not letting go of this victory). I have been dieting (Atkins up until December 27th 2011) and exercising like a lunatic for a little over a year. Dropping 9 sizes is a victory any way I look at it and I am working on acknowledging my accomplishments.

On 2/18 I will take a picture and post the difference in a year. I've been losing focus and drive, so I will need all the support I can get that this is not all for nothing.

Woot woot

Keep it going, Sharkie!!!! Your achievement is amazing and I can tell you by experience we are only limited by our own dreams and aspirations. The rest is blood, sweat and tears ( hopefully on someone elses' part, but often times ours) ...The work is easy when you have the drive and vision to accomplish the goals you have set before you! Namaste!!!!