Forums are back in action! ×

The Perfect Valentine's Day

I have to admit... I'm in love. This person is a smart, funny, and an overall awesome person head to toe. I'm madly in love with myself! I've never had a significant other for Valentine's Day and the whole day can otherwise suck if you're single and you let it get to you. This year I am going to spoil the shit out of myself and make it the best Valentine's Day ever!

First I am going to wake up and take a hot shower (I usually take cold ones to cut a toughness groove :P), then I am going to fix myself a Paleo Waffle, 3 eggs, and a Ham steak (mmm...)

For lunch I am going to take myself out to 'The Meat Market' (a butcher shop located conveniently across the street and a few buildings down from my office) and get a Grilled Chicken Salad for lunch (and a cut of meat for dinner)

After work I am going to swing by Rasputin's (if you're not from California, they sell Music/Movies/etc.) and buy whatever catches my eye (maybe that Citizen Kane 70th Anniversary BluRay I've been eyeing)

When I get home, instead of my usual workout routine, I think I am going to kidnap my Dog-Niece from my Sister's house and take her to the Dog Park until she tires ME out! :P

After that I'll shower, and Cook myself a Sirloin (the one I got before) and some Asparagus for dinner. I'll wash that sucker down with a glass of Red Wine and leave my dishes for whenever the hell I feel like doing them.

When I am finished with dinner, I am going to bake myself a batch of Paleo Brownies and have one more glass of Wine before curling up and watching whatever movie I decided to buy before finally getting to bed... hell maybe I'll stay up an hour or so late, why not? :)

So thats what my single ass is going to do for Valentine's Day, I'd love to hear what you other singletons have planned! If you don't have any plans yet, make some... spoil yourself! :D

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."

*Sirloin

You inspired me to cook me a nice, juicy steak tomorrow night now.

But otherwise my day would consist of: coffee, cleaning, reading, watching TV, playing video games, mobbing, working on learning computer science, mobbing, and mobbing.

Maybe I'll pick up a six-pack of something nice too.

My life. My dreams.

http://dreambigsquatbigger.blogspot.com Hey! I'm actually updating this thing now

So far so good, lunch was great! I found myself cruising Barnes & Noble with the rest of my lunch hour and came across a sweet book on Greek Mythology in the bargain pile. (I already own 3 books on the subject but damn it there were pretty pictures in this one) My work day is shot lmao! XD

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."