Forums are back in action! ×

Workout Playlist?

I usually like to listen to full albums, recently its been any Dropkick Murphys album, especially their newest one "Going Out in Style". Some other recent ones I've been listening to while working out is the new Blink182 album "Neighborhoods", Hey Rosetta's "Seeds", Modest Mouse's "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" and Weezer's "Blue Album".

I tend to get bored with my playlists after one or two listens, but there are a couple that have lasted longer than usual. I've got a Dead Prez playlist that I listen to quite a lot, especially Stic.Man's The Workout, an album he wrote for, yep you guessed it, working out. I also listen to a lot of 80s New Wave stuff. Grand Theft Auto's Flashback Radio and Wave 103, in particular.

My playlist is all over the place but i do have some songs that i listen to regularly when i'm in the gym.

Anti-flag- 911 for peace and what's the difference

MF Doom- kookies, rap snitch knishes, Deep fried frenz

Rod Stewart- Maggie may

Crosby, Stills, Nash and young- Woodstock

Def Leppard- pour some sugar on me and photograph(it isn't a playlist without some 80's hair metal)

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Right now it's Paddy Rock Radio podcast #32. Nothing like Celtic rock & punk to make ya feel good. Soon I will download my KISS & Pantera cds to the mix. Then my Dropkick Murphy's & Floggin Mollys, Slayer, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Anthrax, and other Metal stuff.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Flogging Molly!!! Yeah! Ok, laugh if you want but on my tough days it's old school gansta rap that I'm entirely to white for. "All I wanna do is put my Zoom Zoom..." Normal days its a blend of heavy metal, rock, Soca (Extremely fast paced. Frenzy is my favorite), fast country, military jodies, and really bad 80s soundtracks, particularly Top Gun.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Wake Your Dreams...