Forums are back in action! ×

It's my golden birthday today!

I've gotten so many texts, calls, and facebook messages that I feel so loved and awesome, and I wanted to share that with you guys.

Now I'm going to go get a consultation done for my next tattoo and go see My Neighbor Totoro. Birthday win. :)

<3

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Guest guest4729

YAY FOR TATTOOS! I can't wait until I can afford my next one. I love love love the feeling of getting a tattoo and it's a real reminder that pain is only temporary. And that pain is weakness leaving the body. :)

Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOMG HAVE FUN CELEBRATE WHOOOOO! *throws confetti*

I think golden birthday is 50 like golden anniversary? Have a great one!!! my neighbor totoro so rocks just like all studio jibli stuff~!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Well, until I read this thread, I would say your "golden" anything is the 50th. But I wasn't going to be explicit with Chammy (since I think she is much younger). Now I see that someone has nicely redefined it.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Yep! I'm 26. ^_^ So no, not really old =P

And the tattoo is going to be a lotus flower circled by 2 shubunkin (fish). Artist should have a mock-up for me in a few weeks!

Also, I has cupcakes. >.>

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end