Forums are back in action! ×

Two Woots for me!

Two Woots for me today, albeit little ones compared to some of y'all.

1. Yanked a 50lb sack of dog food out of my car, hoisted it up and packed it into the storage room, no sweat. Two weeks ago I would have had a kid help me. Those dumbbell rows are really working!

2. Hubby said this morning that I have better natural form on said rows than he has, even though he's got 20+ years of lifting experience.

Woot! Woot!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Thanks, all! To be honest with you, I'm pretty excited that I'm actually better than my hubby at something. He's one of those people who's naturally good at everything...sports, fitness, he's organized, brilliant, disciplined...whereas I'm smart, but I'm a little clumsy and awkward sometimes, uncoordinated, unorganized, etc. Of course I adore him, but living with someone like him for 15+ years can give you a complex if you let it!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde