Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd in training

It's the little things that make a parent proud. Last weekend my not quite three year old figured out how to use the mouse properly. He was dragging and dropping puzzle pieces like a champ on starfall.com and had a giant grin on his face. :love-struck: Today, he somehow managed to open another tab with firefox information. He managed, without help, to click back to his starfall tab and continue playing. I swear he's now better than 50% of the users I support at work. They grow up so fast.

The only problem is I've created a bit of a monster. Half way into my evening work out he was out of his room begging to play with his computer.

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

I swear he's now better than 50% of the users I support at work. They grow up so fast.

heh, heh, heh. He uses the mouse. Cool.

Why do your users suck so bad? Our sys op says we're awesome. He says it's normal he has to help us every day.

Shoot. I'm gonna have to finish this later. They make us give back our laptops each night. Something about... Finally some f*****g peace and quiet.

Our little one (11 mo) loves to bang on keys like he's working on the computer. He's picked up technology pretty well. He absolutely loves our iphones and loves to play with the touch screens. We each have a few apps for him to play with. He's undertood for quite a while now that the remote works the TV and will point it at the TV and mash buttons.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Awesome!

My 3 year old has an obsession with Angry Birds that caused the death of my last phone (he couldn't beat a level). I downloaded educational games and put shortcuts to Nick Jr. math games on my computer desktop so he uses his junior nerdiness for good now. The way he has picked up technology (blu-ray player, tv, laptops, desktops, ipad, and iphone) is awesome, but I understand the monster thing! It is tough doing homework in peace when a preschooler is making constant efforts at hijacking my computer lol

Jediknightingale

Elf- Ranger

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 3 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Sweat is fat crying