Forums are back in action! ×

Lost inches and BF!

So last night when I got home from work was my 1 month measurement check. I had been waiting patiently for this day to come, but I was totally excited to see what my numbers were.

Low and behold in the last month I have droped 1.5 inches from my waist and hips, and lost 5% body fat all over!!

Woo freakin hoo for me!

I'm pretty sure I did a happy dance...in my head, I'm still doing one! While my weight hasn't changed significantly (which isn't something I'm focusing on anyway at this point), I know my body has, and that is amazing!

Also - A fellow co-worker and I started climbing the stairs in our building each day (we work on the 6th floor) at lunch time as a quick work out. This started mid January. Now, all the ladies in the office are doing it (6 of us all together) and instead of just running up them once, I've increaded it to 4 times just yesterday. I like being a motivator, it brings out a great side of me. I'm just glad that I was able to inspire these ladies to get off their butts and feel better in the process of making myself feel better!

I can't wait to see what this next month brings :)

That is awesome! I'm so proud!! =]

I'm pretty sure I did a happy dance...in my head, I'm still doing one! While my weight hasn't changed significantly (which isn't something I'm focusing on anyway at this point), I know my body has, and that is amazing!

This is honestly my favorite part. Weight doesn't matter as much as appearance does. Hell, I can tell my jeans are fitting more loosely and I've GAINED 4 lbs. It's all about the muscle. Yeeaaa! =] Losing BF is the most important, not lbs on the scale. I love hearing -- err... reading?-- other people realize that.

You're doing awesome!! I can't wait to see what your measurements are next month.

Fitocracy! | Running Trainer | Facebook | Twitter | Current Challenge Blog!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Also - A fellow co-worker and I started climbing the stairs in our building each day (we work on the 6th floor) at lunch time as a quick work out. This started mid January. Now, all the ladies in the office are doing it (6 of us all together) and instead of just running up them once, I've increaded it to 4 times just yesterday. I like being a motivator, it brings out a great side of me. I'm just glad that I was able to inspire these ladies to get off their butts and feel better in the process of making myself feel better!

This is my favorite part. You're double-dipping the good karma of your workouts. :)

Still... Congrats on the amazing progress!