Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone!!

I am officially in LOVE with Nerd Fitness!! I am so excited that I randomly found this. When I started going to gym that's close to my place, I was really self conscious about lifting weights in front of everyone so all I would do was run the track or go on the elliptical which can be pretty boring. Then at the start of January this year I decided to change the way I ate, spent money, and exercised, so to build my confidence in lifting weights, I would go early in the morning when there was hardly anyone there. It didn't take long till I got addicted to lifting weights. I started off on the lighter side (10 pounds) to get my form good and now I am up to curling 20 pounds and rowing up to 30 pounds, which I am stoked about!!!

My goals now are to continue with what I'm doing and tighten up on my diet. My new favorite exercise to do are Romanian Dead Lifts they are awesome.

You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted. -Ruth E. Renkl