Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings fellow nerds and rebels

I have been here for a while watching and learning things. And its about time i introduce myself and start my 4 week challenges.

I am (or I want to be or I am training to be) a ranger-assassin-monk hybrid. At my 20, i am 5'2" and weighed 55 Kg last time i checked. I am a year away from graduation. It is tedious and obviously useless in real life. But i have to go through it to get a fairly good job as i am economically unstable. I read fairly well (mostly fiction and self improvement) and watch a lot of movies and TV series.  I am a Bourne fan and came across NerdFitness  while searching 'how to be like Jason Bourne ' .(I haven't yet seen the latest movie though :apologetic:).

At my lvl 50 I will be strong, explosive, flexible and have endurance. I will also be trained in Krav Maga and MMA (and perhaps BJJ too). I will be a parkour traucer. I will also be capable of communicating in at least four languages (hopefully capable of reading and writing too). I will also be able to to code and set up webpages at least for my own needs. I will become a lucid dreamer by then and will have visited many places and will be self employed.

For strength, i am following convict conditioning routine combined with other body weight workouts it lacks. For tricking  I am working on the explosive calisthenics progressions mixed with other resources from internet. Since i cant find an authentic Krav Maga centers, i have downloaded a few books and started reading the basic principles and have started the basic moves.Same is the case with parkour i have started with the rolls and vaults. i am learning Spanish from Duolingo and a dummies book.  And again the same status quo with coding. 

That is where i am and where i want to be. So here i am seeking support , guidance and motivation in my journey and  willing to help as often as i can. 

• Like 1

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo

Hii @Hyperion 

Thanks for the feed back. 

As you said about krav maga, better learn the basics than nothing. I am just working on the basic principles,  conditioning and the proper form for punches and kicks. I am also finding a partner so we can start on 1on1s. I will definitely signup for an proper class as soon as i am able to to afford one.

thanks again

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo