Forums are back in action! ×

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet...

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet that this is the beginning of something great

I've been browsing Nerd Fitness for a while now. Researching some on my own. Occasionally going out on a run. But nothing seems to be working or sticking or turning into a habit; whatever you want to call it, there has been no real life change. No rebellion. Yet.

At this point, nothing but pure undeniable PARTICIPATION is left for me and I'm seizing it. I'm ready to dive in and take this healthy permanent lifestyle by the horns.

So, a little background.

21 year old female, reading my way through college, brewing coffee, protecting the country, making all kinds of things and hanging out with my cat.

I want to play harder, do better, become faster, and feel stronger. And I'm here to start my journey.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!

You want to start building better habits? You've got excellent timing; a new 4-week challenge is starting on Sunday, 8/21 so you have a few days to plan. As this is your first challenge, I recommend going to the Rebel's section and look through a few posts for ideas.

Good luck on your journey!

"'It's time for a few small repairs,' she said." - Shawn Colvin