Forums are back in action! ×

typed a big long thing. It essentially boiled down to there's been a lot of crap in the past year and I have fallen off the wagon and it has driven over me. 

Then the internet ate it and said I couldn't post.

so.....

point of the matter is I am tired of making excuses and allowances for myself. 

40cf9d1a7c11bd3f8db2b32c35dd4678.jpg

I have some goals. I would like some accountability. 

d7339e1be8600fc7d8ef25e80723144f.jpg

1. "Am" routine

2. "PM" routine

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) 

6. Post in my battle log every day

• Like 4

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

wait... is this my paper bag princess?

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Yay! I missed you

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Spoiler

Thanks eg I love making them

• Like 1

Spoiler

you make me want to make my print-outs again.

P.S.

I'm back.

(formerly "jtggodqos")

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Make them

And welcome back

Spoiler

Welcome back Rangerino! 

Yo!

Spoiler

Hey! I feel like I remember you from a years ago. I'm also recently returning (used to be SillyAnneh). Welcome back and I wish you well!

Thanks girl! Is your respawn working out well?

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, alienjenn said:

Thanks girl! Is your respawn working out well?

So far so good! Good to be reading the forums again, and hope to continue on the path to good health :)

just sending you happy thoughts.  hope you had a good weekend.

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Wasn't bad.

I'm a nurse so my weekends don't always line up ;)

Spoiler