Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

My name is Anto and I'm an Irish man living in Japan. I just turned 30 so I thought I should start looking after myself a little better.

I work in mobile games, which in Japan means lots of overtime and late nights. This led to me getting pretty fat, so I decided to make it right.

Naturally, the first thing to do was to find a new job. Thankfully I have done this and will hopefully start in December. This won't be in games because honestly, I don't think any of them will be much better. Most of them love working 10-7 and are usually based on the west side of Tokyo (i live in the north east, kinda far).

There is a Gold's Gym close to my new workplace, and I believe that there is a Judo club very close to my apartment, so I'm still looking at opportunities to get physical again!!!

In the mean time, I have a park which I have been using with the awesome beginner's workout I found here through a google search.

This forum looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to get stuck into trying out what Rebellion Fitness has to offer!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Anto.

You timing is excellent we just started a new 4-week challenge cycle.  Basically, you pick out a few goal/missions/quests (whatever you want to call them) that you want to accomplish in the next four weeks, post a challenge listing them, get lots of support and accountability to help you make them work (or figure what went wrong if they didn't work). Here is Spezzy's post with more details on them.

• Like 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |

Hi

Welcome to the rebellion 

It is as fun as it looks.

Hope you get the most out of it

If you want something, go get it. Period 

Epic Quest                                     Intro post                                    Duolingo