Forums are back in action! ×

20lb in less than 6 months - GAINED! <3

Guest Eduard

Guest Eduard

Hello, you sexy badasses!

I just wanted to let ya know that I gained 20lb (actually 22.0462262lb, from 136lb to 159lb) since the middle of September, when I started school. Gained around 2% bodyfat with it.

That's pretty badass if you ask me. But you didn't ask, right? Meanies...

Anyway, to see how I looked before, check this out. To see how I look now, you have to wait until tomorrow - I just had my workout for today and I'm swole as... yeah. I'm gonna take some photos when I'm cold, tomorrow.

I don't really feel like there's much difference between how I looked back then and how I look now, though. I mean, the camera always hated me, but now it seems to sabotage me. On the scale, my progress is insane. In photos, I look maybe just a tinsy bit bigger, like making the progress from anorexic to underweight. And it's not like my weight is just water, 'cause I never took creatine, and also I'm weighing myself in the morning, on empty stomach and dry mouth.

Something's wrong. Probably 'cause of my height, I'm tall as a door, I guess. Not really, but close to.

But anyway, 20+lb gain in 6 months, while only added 2% BF... seems like progress to me. So feel free to congratulate me if you wish. If not... umm... get lost? :D Yeah, I said it, get the hell out of my thread before... before I bench press you, motherf...!

Thanksiiies!

Guest Eduard
Way to pack it on bro! Keep at it.

Won't stop till 165. After this, I'm gonna start cutting... while keeping my weight at 165lb... it's gonna be slooow. But I need abs for the summer, I guess.

Oh, and thanks a lot lot lot, mate!

Guest Eduard
Woot! Good job! I know sometimes gaining can be just as hard as losing.

Whaaat? I'm not sure how easy you gain muscle, mrs. Supermom, but for superpowerless people it's like 10 times slower than losing weight! The difference is that, in order to lose weight, you gotta eat super clean. In order to gain healthy weight, you gotta eat like a family of grizzlies, wait 30 minutes, eat like Furious Pete, wait 30 minutes, eat until you throw blood up, wait until you're fine... so you can eat again.

I eventually lost my gag reflex, though. Now I can probably eat anything as fast as it's physically possible without throwing up. But sometimes, especially after workouts... maaan! :P

Guest Eduard
Congratulations on your amazing work!! Your badassery has totally motivated me to go lift something heavy and put it back down...hell I may even repeat a few times!!

Badassery, haha! :)) I'm not that much of a badass, but anyway, the pic I'm gonna post tomorrow might motivate you a lil' bit more. Don't even worry about checking the thread, I'm gonna spam you with it.

Regarding lifting a bull or car or mountain or whatevs, DO IT, DO IT, DDDOOO IIITTT!!! And don't forget to report it to me after you're done. Really, go now. *pushes you towards the squat rack*

Guest Eduard

@andygates

Thanks a lot, man!:topsy_turvy:

@ETFnerd

Thank you, brah! :victorious:

@tigergold

Haha... I rock, isn't it? *blush* THANK YOU TIGER GIIIRL!:tiger:

And also thank you to all the pretty nerds who checked my thread but didn't reply!!! Now you'd better start replying. *sharpens blade*

Guest Eduard

Haha, replying to all of you, you sexies, before adding the pics.

@MirGSS

Haha... I mean... umm... kawaii^_^. Thanks sexy lady!

@scotticus

Thaaanks brah! :)

@BadWolf

Well... yeah, maybe, I don't really know... just force them eat. I do this to my puppies all the time, they love it - they hate me, though. :D

Thanks man!

@WhiteVandal

Naaah, you can do it, handsome, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! And thanksies for the comment!

@ETFnerd

THANK YOU SENSEI!!! :victorious:

Guest Eduard

All right, so yesterday I couldn't really take the pics because of breaking my neck. Meh.

But now, that I'm somehow fine, I can do it.

Note: I'm cold (without pump) in all the pictures. However, in some of them, there might be shadows because of the lignting conditions which might have favored me, "shaping" the muscles.

The first one is similar to the ones from my original pics thread. The light was favoring me (camera's flash). Not flexed.

7736372.jpg

Now one without flash. Not flexed either.

7736386.jpg

Tricep of my left hand, flexed, flash.

7736388.jpg

Bicep of my right hand, flexed, flash (not like it made any difference in this case). Also, you can see by the width of my wrist here how much of a damn ectomorph I am, it's fuaaarkin thin...

7736389.jpg

I have no idea what I was doing here. Not flexed. No flash.

7736393.jpg

My pecs. Flexed, flash.

7736397.jpg

My tricep, flexed, flash. Not sure if my pecs were flexed too, maybe.

7736400.jpg

THAT'S ALL YOU PRETTY KILLING MACHIIINES! I really gotta find someone to take me the pics... self-shots such badly. :(

Guest Eduard

I'm sorry, it's been almost half an hour and I didn't get any date, marriage proposal, or even a damn comment. Something's going wrong here, sooo... *takes gun out and points it to you* you'd better reply and bookmark this page, or I'll blow your f...in' butt off! THANK YOU SWEETY!

Hahaha 5am?! Dear some of us have to sleep so we can grow MOAR MUSCLES!! That being said, I want to touch your muscles very badly...so very badly!! =D

And I get what your saying about self shots. I wanted to take pictures of my back muscles but couldn't manage it, sadly can't convince any of my friends to look at me half naked lol =p

Guest Eduard

@Waldo

Lats... yeah, riiight! Thanks a lot, man!

@Ashzombwee

Sleep... moar muscles... right. I sleep like 12h/day anyways. :emmersed:

About touching my muscles... well, haha, I'd totally let you do it... just... just don't take them and run away! Grr... plus that NF is certainly not the right place for this stuff. :)

Taking pictures of you... half-naked... *stops drooling and puts on a serious face* well, just ask your mom, she'll do it I guess. *shrugs* And also thanksiiiies!