Forums are back in action! ×

I've been a lurker on NF for a while, but with the new challenge starting I thought it was the perfect time to join the boards. To make my story short, I've always bigger than most girls my age. I was my lowest weight in high school (of course). Went to college, gained the obligatory 15 (+ 45) pounds and have been working on getting it off since. I've done diets, had success...and then gained it all back. I never had a solid workout program besides cardio cardio cardio.

I started working with a trainer in February who has the same ideas about fitness I do. I've cut some cardio and added weights three times a week, and have seen some progress so far. I also started following the Primal Blueprint. As long as I can keep my focus, I feel like this is the year I reach my goals.

Looking forward to being a part of the rebellion!

I'm working on full primal...it's going to take a while to totally change my habits. (Obviously). Kudos to you for going through with it even with the cultural challenges! I think pasta will be the only thing I really miss, lol. I can definitely tell it's helping with my energy levels as well though.