Forums are back in action! ×

The ARGH Thread

Is it possible for them to fix what you hate? If it is, let them know what's bothering you. Seriously, don't keep it bottled up. And ask for more money. But, if you really hate it and nothing can be done to fix that, then get out.

Haha they would need to fire 2 employees, and 2 managers (who's skills are almost unreplaceable) :)

I call BS on this excuse, just do 'em barefoot. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Today the way was trying them out with my little 15-pound training bar when I got home. Um, we will not discuss the results. I really wish gyms would let you lift barefoot.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

So today my wife and I went in to get our passports, which is fairly last minute but it was as soon as we could get in through their appointment system. I thought we had all of our paperwork in order, but then I find out that my state-issued ID card is not acceptable ID, and they accept a drivers license only. Which is ridiculous, given that the ID card and driver's license requirements differ only in taking a driving test. I never bothered as I prefer bus/bike/walking. Reading up on their website it does say I can have someone come as an identifying witness, but the lady at the agency rejected my wife as a valid witness because she had no proof she's known me for 2 years or more.

So now due to a bureaucratic power trip I need to find all sorts of alternate ID I don't have within a week or I basically won't get to go on my honeymoon and will be out thousands of dollars. One of the things I need is a high school yearbook, which I don't have and have not been in touch with anyone from high school in a decade or so.

I almost never get upset, about anything really, but this had me so frustrated that I could barely sleep, and I'm still fuming. I'm sure it'll work out just fine, it just makes no sense to me. Therefore...ARGH!

but then I find out that my state-issued ID card is not acceptable ID, and they accept a drivers license only.

Rediculous.

Good luck, scramble around, and do what you need to. It'll make for a good story later.

PS if you need to, try facebook or something to find old classmates (even people you didn't know)

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

One of the things I need is a high school yearbook, which I don't have and have not been in touch with anyone from high school in a decade or so.

Your high school library most likely keeps copies as an archive. You may be able to borrow it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Quilltee Level 1 - Human assassin

STR:2 | DEX:3 | CON:2 | STA:2 | WIS:3 | CHA:4

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.†- Buddha

"Don't edit the stories you're telling. Edit the life you're living." - Jeff Goins

I wish I was older and didn't have to live at home. Fucking infectious environment. Sick of hearing how I "never make an effort", or how "ungrateful, ridiculous, pathetic, silly, stupid, selfish, etc. ad infinitum" I am.

ARGHHHHH.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

I train for my half with zero knee pain, even on the 10 miler, and 6 miles into the race my IT band locked up- screwdriver in the knee style. I take two full weeks off, no pain, and get 2 miles into a 3 miler and it's locked up again. Argh (just arghing, already know what I need to be doing. )

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Guest Snake McClain
I'm sick of being told I'll "make Some Girl happy" when I'm getting dumped. Either introduce me to a woman named "Some Girl" or keep your useless opinion to yourself.

so true.

So this past week....

1) one of my closest and oldest friends died.

2) Lost my lady.

3) Got wind that the company I work for may be closing shop soon.

in one week. yeah. here are the positives though (in order of their arrrggh introduction)

1) he is no longer suffering from cancer and I'm happy to see he can move on. it was a nice service even though we will miss him dearly.

2) I know without a doubt I did all that was possible. Some people just can't make a balance between their work and a relationship. Some people are takers and not givers.

3) More fire for me to start up personal training and to get my writing going.

Spent the last two days finding and fixing bike to get me one that works and gets foil by one thread on a crank

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

@mcain i spent 6 years bending over back words for someone and it was never enough. you will find someone who loves you for who you are. i basically a loser and i did.

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______