Forums are back in action! ×

New to Nerd Fitness

Hola! I just signed up to the NF community in order to participate in the 6-week challenge, though I have been following the blog for quite some time.

I live in Toronto, ON, Canada at the moment, if that's relevant at all.

I've been a fitness enthusiast for my entire life, and a nerd for just as long. Both of those things complement each other if done properly :) .

Currently, I'm in school studying to become a Certified Nutritional Practitioner so that I can help people learn how to thrive.

I love to be/play outside, and cook/eat TONS of food. I also spend a lot of my free time reading and learning as much as I can about human health -- mental and physical, so I can share what I learn with interested people.

Hopefully my participation in this community helps others as much as I know it will help me.

- James

Welcome! It's great to have you. What is your favorite thing to cook?

In terms of easiness: Ground beef fried, drained of fat (I can't afford high quality beef), and tons of spices and coconut oil added to it post-drainage. Maybe some hot peppers as well.

I love to eat any type of meat, so I love to cook any type of meat. Crockpots are pretty awesome.