Forums are back in action! ×

Running milestone!

Ok so I posted here before when I ran my first 5K, about 1-2 month(s) ago. I had some issues with running and had to stop for about 2 weeks, now I've been running for 2 weeks again, and guess what. I just ran my first 10K in about 45-50 minutes, I didn't measure pinpoint accurately as I have no stopwatch available at the moment but this has been a rough but pretty accurate estimation.

So yes, short story: I just FUCKING RAN A 10K!

And yes, I'm very EXCITED about it!

The run was pretty weird, once I reached 5K I was kinda like: ''Meh, I'm not really tired, another 5K would be pretty easy.'' So I kept running, and right now I'm not even tired, I'm amazed! I'm up for more, and now I'm gonna train for a half marathon.

-Cheers!

GREAT JOB! That's amazing. :D

But, one word of advice - be careful with the whole, "Hey, I'm not tired at all, let's push and see how far I can go!" thing. Kind of hypocritical of me to say it, haha, since I also do it all the time, but honestly, that's how the majority of my injuries come about. Pushing too fast too soon,a dding too much mileage too quickly.

But besides that, way to be awesome!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philipians 4:13

AWESOME TEAM OF FLYING MONGOOSES!

Jump Rope Challenge: 800

Woot indeed!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis