Forums are back in action! ×

Second Consecutive Workout Day :D

A big woot woot for me! This is the second day that I've came in from school and did some workouts. Yesterday was just plain workouts, but today I did some running beforehand. All together, it's an awesome start, considering this is the first time that I've actually had consecutive workout days. All the previous times I've attempted to start working out again, I'd skip a day in between workouts, which apparently was my downfall, because one rest day led to two rest days, and soon, I wasn't doing any workouts :( But hopefully that will change this time! If I can keep this up for another few weeks, it'll hopefully become a daily part of my life. Luckily, I'm not doing any incredibly difficult workouts because too much starting out will probably end up making me take a rest day, and it will all be downhill from there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Valthir

Level 1 Tiefling Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Twitter| Email

I felt a bit sore not too long after finishing. That's faded a bit now, but I'm pretty sure it's going to hit me in the morning. If not, I'll count myself lucky, workout again tomorrow, and hope for the same thing to happen :P

Other than that, I feel pretty awesome (see first post :P)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Valthir

Level 1 Tiefling Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Twitter| Email

when I started working out again I went head first into it I worked out everyday for 4 weeks straight. After about the 2nd week it stopped hurting but i was always really sore before that. It does get better though the more your body gets used to constant physical activity the better it can cope with it. Oh and great job on getting yourself to workout twice in a row!

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Woot! Consecutive workout days!

I'm sticking (surprisingly well) to my MWF workouts (2nd week complete). Beginner body weight circuit for now, rebel fitness guide purchased in near future for more workout awesomeness.

But the real question is do you tell people that your ass meat hurts?

No, but I will be from now on.