Forums are back in action! ×

New from Richmond, VA!

Hi everyone! I am new to this board, and am already in love. I am 30 pounds overweight from being pregnant. My son is 4 months old, and my daughter is 3 years old. I was 120 pounds/size 2 before my daughter and was able to loose all the weight before I got pregnant again with my son in 2011. Exactly a year ago I was posing in pin-up photos and looked great, now I have a gut and am overweight. It seems to be really hard this time around to drop the weight from pregnancy :ambivalence: .

I joined a gym, have read up on the Paleo stuff, and am loving the info on NF.

Any tips are always appreciated, especially from other mothers out there!

-Heather

Richmond VA

So far I've just been doing cardio because I have been afraid of the weights. I mainly do the stair climber for about 30 mins before I have to pick up my two kids from the daycare there, then I take them swimming for about an hour. Last night was the first night I did weights though, but I only had time to do bicep curls and realized that I need to increase the weight. I did 10 pounds, but I think I could have done 15.