Forums are back in action! ×

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello!

I am a 24 (almost 25!) year old girl and I have been working on my weight loss journey since May of 2011. So far, I have lost 31lbs and 4 sizes (14 to an 8).

I have been tracking calories over at my fitness pal since about June and that has been pretty successful for me. I've read about this site from a friend over there and, after a little lurking on here, decided to join.

I was doing a standard weight loss diet until November when I began dabbling in the primal diet and I have been completely gluten free (mostly grain free with occasional corn) since the first week in January. I have been mostly sugar free for about a month now and I have drastically decreased my dairy intake (heavy cream in my coffee in the mornings).

My exercise routine was mostly cardio, but I have switched to half cardio, half lifting lately. I would love to learn more about lifting and become stronger, leaner me. Looking forward to advice and support from this community!! Nice to meet you all in advance :cool-new:

Welcome, @spngebobmyhero! Sounds like you've got a good plan ready. This group is very supportive - let us know how we can help you reach your goals!

Kelleytastic
queen of my own quixotic universe. harbinger of awesome.geek. hard act to follow.

Mountain Dwarf
Adventurer
Level One

STR: 2
DEX: 1
STA: 1
CON: 3
WIS: 4
CHA: 3

Questing soon in a challenge near you...

Yes! Another female lifter! We are going to be the awesomest.

Check out the Barbarian Strength Guild for tips and tricks on lifting; you might also want to check out Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Many people on here worship him. Personally I'm using New Rules of Lifting for Women, but I figured once I'm done with that I'll probably move on to SS.

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8