Forums are back in action! ×

Hysterical: Listen to this girl explain miles per hour.

lol I know! I was dying listening to her. And then I was sad that she actually did not get what her boyfriend was telling her.

Can you imagine trying to plan going anywhere with her? I bet she is chronically late.

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Listen obviously you guys don't understand meta-hyper-dimensional finite numerical calculus. It all makes perfect sense if you take into account the 4th quadrant of the 5th dimension as a complex plane full of irrational pi based tensors.

Did I fit enough math words in one sentence? I think so.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Sadly, I think she is really that dumb, and I think he is an immature ass that finds her airheadedness entertaining. He will get tried of it eventually and then what??

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

I am trying my hardest to watch this on my phone but the data rate is terribly slow, so no success yet. However, I think this will be one of those things that makes me thank my lucky stars that I married another engineer.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain

this...this can't be real? can this be real? like this is a joke right?

good thing for his ego, if he is married to her he must really feel pretty damn good about himself. lol

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The girl was trying to figure it out, her logic was just flawed and she didn't have the background knowledge to figure it out. She just went in the wrong direction.

The guy's just a douche. It's probably because his wife is about 9x hotter than him and he has to compensate by putting her down and proving his superior intellect.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf