Forums are back in action! ×

NW13 dusts herself off :/

I basically flopped after this summer (diet and exercise wise) in part due to pure laziness on my part, and in part due to some legitimate health issues. That doesn't mean I have an excuse to not have exercised etc regularly, just means I had a justification that went on week after week.

Long story short, my knees have been subluxing a lot, and my chiropractor has been keeping a sharp eye on them and having to adjust one or both almost every visit. So rather than continue beating my head into the same brick wall until it breaks, I'm going to pretend that I actually have an INT stat, walk over and try the door. (In English - I'm going to be doing low-impact work and focusing harder on diet rather than doing high-impact exercises like running or jumping until my knees are stronger.)

I'm normally an Assassin, but I think until I get some of my strength back I'm going to respawn into the Monks or Druids since they'll be closer to the type of exercises I'll be working on, and hopefully have some pointers for Yoga or Pilates type workouts.

So hopefully this is my last respawn, I feel frustrated with the fact that I'm having to pick myself up from rock bottom again. On the plus side, I may be up a creek, but at least this time I brought a paddle (I hope...)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Developing Roots