Forums are back in action! ×

I am brand spanking new to this rebellion. I have made some lifestyle changes starting in January by getting my mind right and such, but now I have decided to take it to the next level and try to improve my body as well. I started in January being 6'0'' and 235 lbs living a very sedentary life and consuming mass amounts of alcohol and eating horribly. I cut out the alcohol in mid-January and have since dropped down to 225ish. I am modifying my diet to the general plan in the rebel fitness guide and I am enjoying not eating fast food and drinking 3 liters if Dr. Pepper per day. I have started the rookie level workout plan in the guide as well to try and get strength back. My biggest question right now is.... should my goal be to try and get down to the 170-180lb range and be as lean as possible, or stop losing at 190ish and try to get as tone as possible? Any help/input/encouragement/thrown object will be greatly appreciated.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is depth.

Welcome! Great job on your progress so far - you have already taken the hardest step!

Your goals depend somewhat on your body type. If you're not built to look like a marathon runner, you're not going to look like one no matter how much you want to. What do you mean by "tone"? Are you looking for muscle definition? Do you want big(ish) muscles, or do you want to look like a skinny beanpole? These are the questions you have to ask yourself.

Also, it's perfectly ok to change your goals up. If you get down to 200 lbs and say, hey I want to start lifting heavy!...then go ahead ;)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8