Forums are back in action! ×

2nd month of Paleo

I am very pleased with myself, Month 2 of effortless Paleo and starting strength and the results for two months are better than I could have hoped. I posted my one month effort here;

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?8498-1-Month-on-Paleo

During month two there were a couple of dinners that did not abide by the Paleo philosophy oh and the block of 85% cocoa chocolate bar that was supposed to last 1 week but made one night. I bought a $2.50 pair of body fat callipers but they are obviously wrong as they are now showing 10.5%, but I will keep using them for consistency. At the start I was 23.2% body fat. Starting weight of 102 kilos (225 pounds). Current weight 88 kilos (194 pounds). Loss of 14 kilos (30 pounds). Keen to see what the next four weeks bring.

The pics below represent current me, and the me two months ago.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2282[/ATTACH]

p.s. Big thanks to the community & Steve, I wouldn't have started this processes if it wasn't for nerd fitness.

post-4707-13567243444391_thumb.jpg

post-4707-13567243445372_thumb.jpg

dude, you look awesome and I just showed your pictures to my husband who has been working out with me but still sticks to eating SAD though much more healthy because he has to have my primal/archevore dinners...he was amazed at your progress! Keep up the good work!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

That's great! 30 pounds in two months is really impressive. And from the look of things, you probably aren't as far from 10% bf as you think. Depending on your fat distribution, I'd say you're getting pretty close.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.