Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I'm Nax. People in RL seem to think I've got my shit together but, after several adventures in NF challenge failures, it turns out that I really don't.

One thing I have always managed to do in my challenge threads is write long-ass posts full of thought vomit. What if my strength lies in complaining in a fun-to-read manner? For this reason, I've decided to try something new: a blog-style battle log combined with a Rising Heroes account. There will be fails, but there might be successes too.

This thread will contain long posts, written on a whenever-I-feel-like-it basis. And swear words.

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Naxius said:

Hi I'm Nax. People in RL seem to think I've got my shit together but, after several adventures in NF challenge failures, it turns out that I really don't.

One thing I have always managed to do in my challenge threads is write long-ass posts full of thought vomit. What if my strength lies in complaining in a fun-to-read manner? For this reason, I've decided to try something new: a blog-style battle log combined with a Rising Heroes account. There will be fails, but there might be successes too.

This thread will contain long posts, written on a whenever-I-feel-like-it basis. And swear words.

Enjoy the journey.

Hey I'll follow along for the thought vomit :D

I just started a BL for pretty much the same reason( a house for my rants and stories)

• Like 1