Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fighters?

I don't fight I defend; Greco-Roman wrestling, BJJ, dabbled in MMA; I'm more likely to choke you out than knock you out. Really I don't go looking for fights and haven't been in one in over 20+ years but I do know how to defend myself if the need ever arises

Started wrestling in elementary school and just saw BJJ as an extension, nowhere near the same thing especially when you are taught not to go to your back for wrestling and to go to your back for BJJ

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Hey Cap,

I'm an old one (as far as 49 is "old"), but I did just recently receive my copy of Wizard School, participated in Hank's secret mission to get John on the bestsellers list by preordering "Paper Towns" (funny to think about now, given John's success thereafter!), and fan of nerdfighteria in general (tho I have not yet been to a con... but someday). (:

So, yeah, there's probably a few around. Anyway, cheers and DFTBA.

• Like 1

I am! Nerdfighteria?

I watch Hank's videos frequently.

For those who don't know who they are, they are very nerdy youtubers called the vlogbrothers who run a thing called nerdfighteria which is like nerdfitness without fitness :P

• Like 1

If you ever feel scared to do something really fun, just do it. Do it today. then say "What the hell did I just do."

13 hours ago, Taffythecat said:

I am! Nerdfighteria?

I watch Hank's videos frequently.

For those who don't know who they are, they are very nerdy youtubers called the vlogbrothers who run a thing called nerdfighteria which is like nerdfitness without fitness

This is the definition of Nerdfiteria! 

Do do you listen to the podcast?

That's neat, and so are you