Forums are back in action! ×

I"m here after reading Level Up Your LIfe, and I wish I had known that this community existed sooner.

I work in a library (the nerdiest workplace ever?), and I love reading all sorts of things. I also love learning about all sorts of things that I would love to try - weaving, foraging, permaculture, geocaching, survival skills - though I have done more underpants-collecting than actual trying. I'm hoping to change that.

I've never had much of a focus on fitness as I am so bad at sports, but I know I need to attain a basic level of fitness to stay healthy and really enjoy more activities. I'm not overweight, that's not why I'm here. I like hiking (or at least I think I would), exploring, and I would like to build basic strength through bodyweight exercises. I also need to get more healthy habits going. In particular, I need to work on improving my digestion by improving my gut microbiome.

Mostly, I want to stop feeling like I'm running on a treadmill in life, working really hard but never getting anywhere. I'm looking forward to joining my first 4-week challenge!

• Like 1

Hey @juliebarkley! How have you been getting on, have you found your way around the forum ok? 

Its a big forum and it can be quite daunting when you first join. We will be starting our next 4 Week Challenge next week, do you think you will join in? It's a great way to work towards achieving your goals and also helps you to meet other members and get support and encouragement. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously