Forums are back in action! ×

Squat woot

Today for the first time I was able to rep 120 pounds 5x5, I know relative to some of you it isn't much but I gotta say i'm pretty pumped about it right now. Also I have finally figured out my form problems and can now get perfect or very close to it on every rep!

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Congrats!! Don't diss yourself because others do more. You just did more than you ever have!!!

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Nice! Squats are great, no matter where you start. You'll be leaping into the air with that weight pretty soon.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Also I have finally figured out my form problems and can now get perfect or very close to it on every rep!

And that is what really matters. Congrats on getting up the weight, we'll see you with plates on that bar in no time!

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...