Forums are back in action! ×

squad members... team challenges?

The squads and challenges are for the current 6 week challenge that is going on (March 5 - April...um...12?). Basically you pick a few goals (3 health/fitness, 1 life...more if you want) and work towards them during the 6 weeks.

This is my first challenge so I don't know if it was like this before, but we are all in squads (Spezzy split us up) and so in addition to our own goals we also have squad challenges...last week was planks, this week is jump rope...that everyone participates in. :)

I don't know if you can still join since the current challenge is about half over; you might ask Spezzy on that one :)

Also...IT'S AWESOME :)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Interesting...I never knew about squads or challenges!! I signed up for the challenge but I was never given any additional information...I just assumed that I was supposed to update my blog and continue on by myself. :(

I'm not sure why I wasn't included in a squad, but I'll be sure to look for it during the next challenge. I'm still going to continue this challenge, even though I wasn't given a squad!

Interesting...I never knew about squads or challenges!! I signed up for the challenge but I was never given any additional information...I just assumed that I was supposed to update my blog and continue on by myself. :(

I'm not sure why I wasn't included in a squad, but I'll be sure to look for it during the next challenge. I'm still going to continue this challenge, even though I wasn't given a squad!

There was a post at the beginning of the challenge where you were supposed to "check in" -- Spezzy started putting people who had posted in there in squads, and then when people noticed the squad threads, added people who were all like "hey, I didn't see the check-in thread" to squads as well. I guess you missed the squad assignment thread too?

Yeah, you probably just overlooked the Squad check in. Thats what happened with me :P Np though, do the challenge anyway! If for nothing else it is great motivation to keep on track! :D

|
|

"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."

"I can only be beaten in two ways: If I give up or if I die."

There was a post at the beginning of the challenge where you were supposed to "check in" -- Spezzy started putting people who had posted in there in squads, and then when people noticed the squad threads, added people who were all like "hey, I didn't see the check-in thread" to squads as well. I guess you missed the squad assignment thread too?

Yep, I "checked in". It was my first day on the site though, so I probably just missed something. But hey, at least I know for next time!

And yep, I'm going to keep trucking along with this challenge.

Xena. I just double checked for you, but I'm not seeing your check-in here: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?8460-next-6-week-challenge-march-5-april-16

That's where you would have needed to check in for your squad assignment. Everything is kind of confusing right now because the forums have been in transition for a couple months.

Xena. I just double checked for you, but I'm not seeing your check-in here: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?8460-next-6-week-challenge-march-5-april-16

That's where you would have needed to check in for your squad assignment. Everything is kind of confusing right now because the forums have been in transition for a couple months.

Ah, thanks. I thought I had checked in by replying to the Challenge Rules post.

I'm a total n00b - I'll just make sure to check with other members next time. I've been here for several weeks now, so I'm starting to get the hang of things (I lurk in the forum and blog section).

Thanks for all the help, folks!