Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all.

I'm new to this site and it is confusing me. I'm sure i'll eventually get the hang of it though. :cool-new: My name is Michelle and I've been losing weight since November of 2010. Lost an initial 25 lbs really quick, doing it the way I now know was not good for me. I'm currently at 38 lbs lost and am happy. I wanted to lose an additional 20lbs but started having a lot of trouble and don't really know what to do with that. so I've decided I'm going to go on a bulk diet and gain muscle, or at least try. So here I am. Hope to see all of you around and get to know you. Best of luck to us all. :highly_amused:

Hola, fakeplastictree, como esta? That is the extent of my Spanis haha.

But back to business Welcome! You've made some awesome progress already you probably have some information you could give us :emmersed: .If you ever need any motivation or help with anything don't be afraid to ask!

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole