Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there everybody!

I'm Jesse and here is my background. I am thirteen years old. I play trumpet, do well in school, and am interested in politics. Recently though, I have noticed that I have been seriously neglecting my physical health. I plan to start running before school in the morning as I usually don't have very much time in the afternoon. That's about it. The last three years I have won the physical fitness award at my school even though I hardly did any physical exercise. I'm also decent at basketball but the season isn't very long so I can't only rely on that for my physical fitness. Thanks guys and if you have any tips please help me. Also I don't know if I should eat breakfast before I run. I was only planning on running 30 minutes every day before school. Breakfast before or after?

Jesse

• Like 1

Welcome!

A run almost every day is a brilliant place to start.

13 minutes ago, juliebarkley said:

I can only relate my own experience: if I eat right before I exercise, it either sloshes around and is unpleasant, or I just feel like I'm going to throw up. I would eat after. Your mileage may vary.

Definitely can relate to that too, @juliebarkley, although I would say depending on how far away the place you run is you might be ok. Up to you.

Also, I find it pretty cool how despite your age you like politics, not many kids find them interesting, although I did when I was young.

:)

• Like 1

If you ever feel scared to do something really fun, just do it. Do it today. then say "What the hell did I just do."

On 3/29/2017 at 10:57 PM, juliebarkley said:

Welcome to the Rebellion!

I can only relate my own experience: if I eat right before I exercise, it either sloshes around and is unpleasant, or I just feel like I'm going to throw up. I would eat after. Your mileage may vary.

Th