Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone, 

My name is Sarah I am 26 and I live in Canberra, Australia.

I have had a bit of a love hate relationship with exercise and sport over the last few years, having played everything from Volleyball to Quidditch. I have found myself having less and less time for a team sport so I have decided to start going to the gym. I go to the gym with my dad and am really enjoying the feeling I get when I can lift something stronger than I could a little while ago. I am just addicted to that feeling. 

I am looking for others to help me in my strength journey and to just keep me motivated. I havent ever really joined a forum community before so I am hesitant but looking forward to it. 

:)

• Like 1

Hi Sarah! Welcome! I just joined about an hour ago, LOL, but am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting support. My intro post is called "Greetings from a middle-aged NF newbie," if you want to read more about me. In any case, you sound like you're well on your way. And these NFers seem like great folks.

Good luck to you!

~Laurie

• Like 1

Hey @WargamerGal!  Welcome on board.  Have you had a chance to look around the forums and get your bearings yet?  It's a big place so if you need any help or advice then just ask.

One of the best ways to meet other members, build a support network and work towards your overall goals is to get involved with the 4 Week Challenges.  There's one running right now but if you wanted to join in then there's nothing to say you can't.  You can find all the info for them Here.  Even if you don't want to get involved this time around it can be a good idea to look at some people's challenge threads to see what it's like. You can check out some of the Warriors current challenges Here.

If you're into writing or RPG then you can create your own character with a back story, and use that in writing out your Epic Quest.  You can level up you character by gaining XP and all that jazz.  

If theres anything I can do to help then just ask. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously