Forums are back in action! ×

Things you wish women would stop doing to themselves

I'll be honest and say I'm a sucker for a girl with curly hair, not excessively curly, like Shirley Temple but like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2505[/ATTACH]

If I see a girl with curly hair like that, she instantly has my attention :P

But I think that what we meant by we don't like make up is we don't like Excessive make up, granted, a particular amount can really compliment a women's face, but we (as guys) know that one day we'll have to see you without it, and we're hoping that it'll be a pleasant sight.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I'll be honest and say I'm a sucker for a girl with curly hair, not excessively curly, like Shirley Temple but like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2505[/ATTACH]

If I see a girl with curly hair like that, she instantly has my attention :P

But I think that what we meant by we don't like make up is we don't like Excessive make up, granted, a particular amount can really compliment a women's face, but we (as guys) know that one day we'll have to see you without it, and we're hoping that it'll be a pleasant sight.

Just FYI this is fabricated curly hair. If it isn't curly at the crown, it's most likely with heated tools. Sorry.

just keep on trucking...

Just FYI this is fabricated curly hair. If it isn't curly at the crown, it's most likely with heated tools. Sorry.

Well it doesn't mean that they don't have ANY natural curl. Let them like what they like, they'll find out if she takes an hour doing her hair later :) And hey, I'm always for a guy that likes curls, because that's what I wear most every day ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2506[/ATTACH]

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Well it doesn't mean that they don't have ANY natural curl. Let them like what they like, they'll find out if she takes an hour doing her hair later :) And hey, I'm always for a guy that likes curls, because that's what I wear most every day ;)

Grew my hair long once as an experiment. I have ringlets.. -.- you can take them if you want.

Lol afraid to even post now.

I hate seeing the girls I know miss obvious signs from a guy. It gets them all stressed out and I see it so much. "I don't think he likes me" when he calls to say goodnight? Really? :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

But that's a classic! I mean, calling to say goodnight is like 'just wanted to hear your voice'. It's like putting a neon sign on your forehead saying LIKE YOU LIKE YOU LIKE YOU.

Guest Gemeaux

You are beautiful

FYI, You've shattered and destroyed my world, Airen... Thanks a lot, I'm going to hang myself right now... Lol jk jk

Lulu, you're gorgeous! Never straighten your hair!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Am I the only one that prefers girls with straight or wavy hair?

Nope. I think the conclusion coming from this thread is that it takes all sorts, but being friendly and having a good smile are almost universally considered a good thing :)

I happen to prefer smaller breasts, so really don't approve of breast enlargement but <shrug> whatever makes them happy I guess!

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness

Just to clarify is this a post for men about what they wish women would stop doing. Or for women to state that men are wrong?

Please let us have our opinions ladies.

EDIT: Not trying to come down on anyone, just trying to keep this on topic. I think its best if we have this listed so that women can see what men really want.

Oh and on that note. I want women to stop lying to themselves.

I just want to say I'm sorry to those who feel offended by this thread. I see it being mentioned as one of the bad threads of the mens guild (usually as a hateful thread) My intentions were nothing but constructive and most replies has been, it even turned into a 'what you like thread' for a while. If someone has any issues with me I welcome he or she to message me through PM with why that is. :)

I'd like to see the fake boobs go away. One of the more attractive women at the gym just got hers done and they are now at ridiculous size. (Her chest is now probably 50% of her body mass!)

Dumbing down. Nothing is as sexy as a woman you can have a real conversation with. I can understand why they do it since brains aren't always high on a list of most men's list. Also the damsel in distress routine. Another one I can see the advantage of since nothing hooks a guy quite like the feeling he's needed but taken a bit to far it's more a form of vampirism.

I'm a sucker for a girl in a pony tail and jeans or a skirt.

Oh, fake boobs don't always feel that good. Had a roomate a few years ago that had them and I kept wondering what they were like before they got upgraded.

Am I the only one that prefers girls with straight or wavy hair?

Although I was the one who brought up wavy/curly hair, I had the caveat that I don't like when it's straightened. I also like the look of naturally straight hair. I just reaaaaallly don't like the look of curly hair that was straightened. For some reason, it always reminds me of used dryer sheets (probably because lots of heat does bad things to hair).