Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

My girlfriend has indicated the same - Though it's not 100% true, it seems on average that women prefer men who are a moderately (4-6") taller than them.  From a man's perspective I can't say much beyond the fact that a 6" height difference feels a lot more natural/comfortable than 15"(I'm 6'6", so I can't comment on the opposite side).

Not uncoincidentally, 5 inches is a pretty average height difference between men and women.  Natural selection says that there's probably a reason for this - on average, it's probably true that on average, humans find a moderate(but not excessive) height difference with the male being slightly taller, to be the most attractive pairing for a partnership.  Sure, there are exceptions - but when looking at humans as a species this is generally how things end up playing out.

Maybe, but I dated a tall guy once and it was so annoying and uncomfortable to kiss, I had to find things to stand on to reach comfortably… awkward! I hate the feeling of someone towering over me.  My husband is 5" taller and if I am wearing heels it is much more comfortable. 

I know you guys love that hole-y shirt, but I love my husband in a tux! He looks awesome and because he is a musician he has several and wears them often! 

My parents had a 14" height difference, and my sister married a guy who is an inch shorter than she is (though she's 6 foot, and he looks like if Stone Cold Steve Austin became a logger).  Elevations are wierd! :D

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I do this too. I sit about the house butt naked. Thankfully most people have to drive to our house so I have advance warning of when some one is coming to visit, but occasionally I get caught out... :o

The resulting mental image of you making a mad dash for cover is rather amusing.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

She didn't say she dashes for cover, though... ;)

Touché

*waits for clarification*

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I spent 8 weeks lying in a hospital bed having someone else wipe my backside for me, I have no shame left. :P

I found that we can drop shame pretty quick during childbirth....any resemblance of dignity or embarrassment fly out the window when you push that little sucker out with 6 people watching! Had my twins in a training hospital, 12 people total looking at the workings with spectators coming through just to check it out........fuck's given? None!

Women are awesome!

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

I met a young man last night who was significantly shorter than I..........he had nice eyes, but in his army cammo's height didn't matter, he was hot.........and half my age!

Ladies do love the camo :D

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Oooooh.... We have the Royal Marines coming to our Crossfit gym this Saturday as part of the Great British Box Tour.

Hot military eye candy???? Oh yes, I think so :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

And Carhartts. Every time there's someone in Carhartts on TV (or real life) I can watch my wife's eyes cross. 

Gonna wear Carhartts over my camo and see how my wife responds...

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.

Men in bike leathers, as in road bike wear, not stinky patch, wearing bikie stuff.

From boots to helmets bike leathers are hot!

Hahaha, I think we are opposite sides of the spectrum! Leather is too Village People… not that there is anything wrong with that….

I have seen a few men wear a kilt in a exceptional way! 

Camo, no way!… seems like a lazy way to dress.

I like a man who puts in some effort to dress well, but no too much effort.

It is not always what someone wears but HOW one wears it!

• Like 1

I had a girlfriend once, suits and ties did it for her. Too bad I'm a jeans/t-shirt kind of guy :/

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a 'jeans and t-shirts' girl all the way. Suits and ties do nothing for me.

Kilts on the other hand.....

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Not to spoil the fun but isn't this kinda wildly subjective for a topic?

I mean my wife hates, HATES, 'good looking' men. Her type seems to be big, ugly, stubbly men with a sense of humour (lucky for me), which comes from growing up with a rugby playing older brother and father and spending many a weekend watching people getting their faces crushed.