Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

You've never heard the term "rug muncher?"

OK, we need to get away from this

Yes... but that's not talking about the receiver... :-)

and if you so choose...

On another subject, I'm gonna be rich. I figure out how to turn a small pile of scrap metal into a large pile of scrap metal.... BRB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595244/Seven-killed-Bangkok-workers-tried-dismantle-Second-World-War-bomb-blowtorch.html#ixzz2xouo6IK9

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I love it when guys are playful! They remind me of when I didn't have a job, or responsibilities, and of all the fun that can be had just by playing. Due to this quality, men sometimes remind me of overgrown children, and, while this can be extremely irritating when they're whining like children, it's really endearing. Serious guys bring me down. Also, the reading - where are guys that read?

Husbands Are Actually Big, Overgrown Kids Never To Be Left Unsupervised

• Like 1

Too busy to read. :(  I write, though, if that helps level things out?

Man, everything women like in this thread is the "Big List Of Things That Piss Off Thrillho's Wife". 

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

There's not much I've written lately in any finished form that's either serious enough to share, or isn't just a journal of my dreams. I write a lot for NaNo, but it's usually just to get the silly ideas out of my head so I can focus on the more serious stuff. My writing blog got conquered by spam-bots, so I don't really use that much anymore.

And I didn't mean to sound complain-y up there (in fact, I'm pretty sure I made a similar comment some 20-odd pages back). I really need to filter my knee-jerk reaction posts. 

... Man, I had to go back through a LOT of my Google docs to find anything that wasn't notes or a terrible draft.  I really need to get past the 'endless note-taking' stage. 

No, he's talking to someone names Trillho. Dunno who that guy is.  He seems like a jerk.

And no, I'm not 'comparing' in the sense maybe you think I am, but yes, me and Thrillwife don't have a lot in common in that regard. 

... do I really do it "all the time"? :(

God, I have such big feet. You'd be surprised I can get them in my mouth so often...

Only in a comical sense Thrillho, and no, not "all the time". I was only teasing. Sorry

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

With this GIF, you sir, win the internet.  

Extremely this.

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!