Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

LOL... It's more that I can relate, I like getting into peoples heads and screwing with them (LOVED my psychology class). Being able to project entire timelines would be awesome...

One of my favorite things to do is debate someone, then lead em around until they either trap themselves in a corner, or completely contradict themselves.

Jennifer Lawrence here...

hahaha she would be on both his and my list :D but I digress.

That would be Eva Green.  Be careful letting him see the new 300 movie. She did a topless scene in it.  

(and she would be among my Hall Pass celebs as well)

EDIT:  and you're killin me!  It's "Vesper".  Vesper Lynd.  Vespa is a moped.  lol.

bah, I dont like her...she can be a moped ;)

and he hates the 300 movies, her topless might encourage him to watch it though...lol

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

bah, I dont like her...she can be a moped ;)

and he hates the 300 movies, her topless might encourage him to watch it though...lol

Lol @ the moped!

But how can he hate the 300 movies!?  Ok, I admit, outside of two or three lines they're not really historically accurate.  But they have action and story and all that jazz. 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Actors I can't stand:

Nicolas Cage

Keanu Reeves

Tom Cruise

Vin Diesel

Matthew McConaughey

Ben Stiller

Will Ferrell

I'm sure there's more, but they're the ones that spring to mind. ;)

Ben Stiller never acts. They just unleash him.

Will Ferrell, I think, is like the UFC. I like him by himself, I think he's awesome; it's the people who are really into him that I can't stand. I'm tired of all the douches who keep throwing out Old School, Wedding Crashers, and Anchorman references. Shut up; you stopped being funny in 2005.

"Any way I can make this scene better if I take my shirt off?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niC0hlgX0

Tom Cruise is hideous.

Did you notice that his tooth is in the middle of his mouth? Gross.

18s0bnt6efoo4jpg.jpg

Never understood why Courtenay Cox was famous... 

I know of two reasons.

Courtney_Cox01.gif

Lol @ the moped!

But how can he hate the 300 movies!?  Ok, I admit, outside of two or three lines they're not really historically accurate.  But they have action and story and all that jazz.

He is very irritated by historical inaccuracies in films supposedly portraying real history AND the way the Persians are portayed in a very negative racist fashion, and it bothered him. (I never saw them, so this is his opinion.)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

He is very irritated by historical inaccuracies in films supposedly portraying real history AND the way the Persians are portayed in a very negative racist fashion, and it bothered him. (I never saw them, so this is his opinion.)

Well, I certainly can't fault him for that.  As I said, it's not exactly a historically accurate film (except for a couple lines of dialogue).  If that's why, point for him.  :) 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Ben Stiller never acts. They just unleash him.

Hahahaha! :D

That made me think of Jim Carey. He's an odd one for me, I both love and hate the man. Kinda one of those "It's so bad! I love it" things.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Aaaaahhh! I didn't get the "moped" joke. That's not an expression we use over here. At least, I don't think it is...

Very funny! :D

And now you can... "cultural exchange" :)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

mmmm Zoe Saldana...

16087_10151134125146965_1381117112_n.jpg

LOL!!! You go save your friend, then become the hero, then get the sentry's number...win. win.

and speakung of nerds and girls...have y'all seen this?? and FYI if you haven't seen the movie he's in that I cant remember the name of (with the Parks and Rec girl nerd) its really good :)

http://youtu.be/Gw-Amu4IGW4

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

So apparently one of the things I love about men is their ability to cut wood using a hand saw in a straight line, without it ending up with the top a quarter inch longer than the bottom, and without the blade jumping out and ripping across their knuckles.

Coz it turns out I'm SHIT at all of those things.

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

So apparently one of the things I love about men is their ability to cut wood using a hand saw in a straight line, without it ending up with the top a quarter inch longer than the bottom, and without the blade jumping out and ripping across their knuckles.

Coz it turns out I'm SHIT at all of those things.

C'mere and let me show you my wood working skills...

*ducks*

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue